Tuesday, June 30, 2009

totally cleaning today

Today we got the whole house streamed clean. While they where stream cleaning I had Pooka our American Eskie at the groomer getting cleaned and groomed. While she was at the groomer I had the unpleasured meeting with the Dreaded Urinary Doctor to get my Yearly Check up.....
I just wished he would just give me a Movie and a Dinner before he......... ouch....Dude...
My poor wife had to put up with the other animals at our little zoo, 2 cats and a ferret, got their own bathrooms and closet while the cleaners did what they do.
Of course no Training today.. thats okay by me for a while.
Got good news today from my Regular Dr. I can stop taking the high blood pressure meds, now my system need too get cleansed before I go a different route...maybe herbal...

I am here at the office of School of Holistic Massage and Reflexology getting ready for a New client which I am always thankful for. One long time regular client then Reflexology class later. The new client is a referal from a Chiro. friend I am thankful for all referals.
I enjoy what I do. I enjoy working with clients who suffer from Fibromyalgia. i do a combination of sevaral differant modalities which seems to work... again I think outside the box..

No comments:

Post a Comment