Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what a day.. got to love it...

Today started off real nice. Woke up with a nice song in my head, got my Scripture Reading in and I was able to get a 90 minute windy bike in at Fermi lab. It is nice riding there since it is only 2 miles from my front door, did some drills and pick ups all is good. My Blood pressure and H.R was good.. I was going to try and do a brick but time and animals (or the McAleese zoo) told me other wise.. Sometimes one has to be a Adult;) Must have time to play with Marley and Pooka and Dylila, and the ferret... Oh yes and Bring Star her coffee.... the rest of my day was just normal. We had to bring Marley to the vet... poor baby:( he is fine... My Massage day actually starts tonight with a new Reflexology class. This class is a 10 week class.. I Love teaching what I enjoy doing.. as in Massage and Reflexology..... Looking forward to teaching 15 new students for this class, some are here for CE's and some are here to just learn Reflexology... I am still leaning on doing the June 28th Tri. I will make up my mind later this week.. If I do n't do it I will look toward naperville sprint, or even La Porte In.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike, I'm planning to do LaPorte this year. I've done it several times--skipped last year due to Ironman, but this year I'm just doing short, local, inexpensive races. Maybe we can meet up if you decide to race. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete