Tuesday, June 23, 2009

summer is here......at least the heat is..

I know it has been a couple of days that I have not wrote.... sorry. Monday I did go for a run/walk about 3.5 miles.. again it was tough with the heart rate going way up.. 70% is 120 h.r./ 80% should be 150-160 hr, nope it went from 120 to 175 H.R within 3 minutes... crap that is not good.. So when it did go that high I walked and it came down within a minute which is also good... Today I went for a 90 minute ride.. jeesh it was warm.... I got out about 6:45 am with little wind.... Now My heart rate when I am Riding or swimming is good.... still going to have to wait and see... I am not going to race this Sunday or until I can get this under-control...life is to short to take chances... Plus My Daughter is getting married in Sept so I must be a Adult....
Monday I had a few clients two new massage/reflexology clients... that is always good... their main complaint was Plantar fasciitis... with out getting into the A/P part.. it hurts.. for those who do not know what this is... It is primarily on the Plantar side of the foot or bottom of the foot, plus it is the Claves are ultra tight along with the soleus.. It is extremely painful first thing in the morning when stepping on the foot... the way I treat it is through Reflexology amd Massage also giving some take home type of P.T.. it does work as long as the client does them...
they both felt better when they left plus they did schedule again which I am thankful for...
Tonight I have my PM Reflexology class #2.....

No comments:

Post a Comment