Thursday, July 9, 2009

sometimes doing nothing is good.....

well it is just another day... same old... same old.

Sometimes the best laid plans are... plans that are just that...

I have a goal in mind, however is it my priority. This deal with the blood pressure has forced me to think about that.. that which is important..

I heard on a radio talk show this morning about priorities that made me think( Yes I do that some times)... is it my training for always something? is it my family? My wife? My businesses? My spiritual life? the earth? Where does all this fit? in what order?

Sometimes I think that I have the answer..... sometimes I don't...

I know in my heart what the first one is at all times: #1 is God, my faith... #2 is my Wife
everything else falls in line on a as need basis. Without my Faith in God I would not be married to Star. With out God , there would be no Grace ... I know that is deep...

more later...

1 comment:

  1. hhmmm reading back on older posts and I've been really REALLY struggling to understand why I am in this crazy sport of bodybuilding?

    If we are to do everything for the glory of God..and as someone trying hard to turn it all over to Him, cause, well, lately, He really has been talking to me directly (only not about bodybuilding ;o) - i often wonder WHO am I doing this for??? HOW does it glorify God???

    if you have any good suggestions, opinions, insight or answers... I'd be open to hearing them...

    so I will pound my body hard this week so I can really benefit from my massage on Friday :o)

    ReplyDelete