Sunday, July 19, 2009

a Lesson inTeam work 101.

Today my wife and I where spontaneous.... yup....and it was fun..... okay get your minds ..no leave them there while I write about our date day........

After having breakfast we decided to go down to Chicago's Navy Pier, to see the "Cirque Shanghai" I think that was a great choice that we made.. the other was :#1 clean,#2 go to the Kane county fair.... We made a Great choice.... We both discussed it and we both choose. Team work.... Yeah Team Mc....

The drive was slow... everyone goes slow on the Eisenhower Expressway (I90 into the city.).. Why do they call it "the" expressway, or the express lane? They should call it the"I don't care if we ever get there " Way/lane....

We thought the day was going to be a bust,however the sun did come out to say "hello' remember me"

Navy Pier was as always filled with all sorts of people, from every Country.. I love Chicago
It does not get any better then that. People where smiling, laughing, kids where screaming,
Yes all was right in this crazy world we call Home away from home. we even found parking at Navy Pier.

Oh Yes we did see the The Cirque Shanghai it was fun, action packed, it was worth the price,
it was a Great choice by Team Mc.... More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment