Wednesday, August 5, 2009

what a cool week so far...."The Wedding", Mini golf. Dance lessons

It has been a real cool week. It all Started Sunday morning on the Illinois Prairie path in Glen Ellyn Il. Where My Students from Sohmar( School of Holistic Massage and Reflexology) worked on The Glen Ellyn Runners. I am so happy that the students are really " getting it". They are understanding my passion for Massage.. I can see it in their faces....and I think the runners are feeling it also... the other cool thing is we started 3 more students to the Massage Program..Yeah God..... he does Provide.....

Later that morning Star and I where wanting to enjoy the beautiful weather that we are having, so we thought ( or I insert here Star Thought) hey lets go Mini-golfing and lets ask Lauren our Daughter if she would like to go....... so we did and we went mini- golfing in Geneva Il, but before we did.. we stop by and saw where The "Wedding" will be taking place..(insert- I cried a little). Not because it is My daughters Wedding.... okay it is... It is every Parents Dream to see Their Children happy and In Love and even better yet to see their children best of Friends....Hey! Star I think we did good... Thanks....

So we finally got to the Mini- golf place and of course every one in Geneva Il. had the same idea.
We had a lot of fun, had a lot of laughter... the best laugh was when Lauren putted the ball.. it hit a rock and bounced up in the air and without even thinking about it..... Star caught it in her bended arm.. it was like a split second that all this happened.. I guess you had to be there... trust me it was Funny....

As for my running things seem to be so far so good with the Blood pressure and Heart Rate. (I am working with a friend of mine Dr. Todd Bowers of Bowers Chiropactic) still doing the herbal thing... I have been able to get in some nice long runs in. Eight miles has been my longest to date. I am am getting closer to 3 hours on the bike 2.5 hours is the longest. I am not to worried about that right now. I just want to be healthy... I am.. just want to make sure I stay that way... The swimming is just that... it is swimming,maybe twice a week.. and thats a big maybe...

Now most important is the Dance Lessons.. The Waltz... just to remember the steps will not be a issue.. it will be holding back the tears.... till next time.. step together step,step together step.. turn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment